Tuesday, January 27, 2015

About my blog!

Hello everyone!

   My name is Takizawa and I am the Air King! A little back round for this blog is that it was started on a website called Telenya.com. The website was for anyone and everyone who loved anime, gaming, and manga. It was basically Facebook for people with a common interest all in one place. I blog reviews on shows and movies in different genres of anime. The downside of blogging on that website was that only members could view the posts so I made the deception to make my blog go public and accessible to everyone. I take suggestions on different series and movies that I could watch and love to broaden the horizon on shows for all of my readers! I will be posting on shows that I had blogged on already just to keep up to date with everything and remain consistent. My goal is to provide all my readers with a range on new shows or movies they could watch and maybe enjoy them as much as I have. I'm excited to finally start up this blog and I'll be posting very soon!

Seleção out!
-Takizawa

No comments:

Post a Comment